Apple address at 10:00 PT / 13:00. ET next Tuesday for a virtual introduction that will probably incorporate the dispatch of the iPhone 12 and maybe some sound gadgets. The slogan of the event is “Hi, Speed”, which suggests that 5G will really finally come to the iPhone. Apple was a little late in the game when launching a 5G smartphone, but as Apple viewers know, the way the company works has long been to wait for certain technologies to mature before jumping on its own. The new iPhone will also receive a speed boost from Apple’s new A14 chip.
Latest arrivals from Apple
- New Apple iPad (10.2-inch, Wi-Fi, 32GB) – Space Gray (Latest Model, 8th Generation)
- New Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular, 44mm) – Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band
- New Apple MacBook Pro (13-inch, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD Storage, Magic Keyboard) – Space Gray
- Apple Watch Sport Loop (44mm) – Charcoal – Regular
- Apple Thunderbolt 3 Pro Cable (2 m)
Apple typically released its latest iPhones in September, but pandemi forced it to postpone for a few weeks and launch Apple Watch Series 6 and new iPads before mentioning iOS 14 and iPadOS 14. If the company is acting as usual, according to the release plan, we’ll likely be able to pre-order new iPhones next week and keep them next week. However, several rumours suggests that pre-orders for iPhone 12 Pro models will be delayed until November and sent the same month, but we should wait until next week for full details.
- How To Change Your Apple ID Password or Reset It
- Apple says ‘Fortnite’ hype is fading
- Apple event 2020: Apple Watch 6, iPad Air 4 and what else to expect on September 15
The announcement, meanwhile, came shortly after Apple lifted rival audio products from its online and retail stores from Bose, Logitech, Sonos and others, and suggests that new headsets and speakers from the Apple and Beats brand could be on the horizon.
Meanwhile, Apple’s “Hi, Speed” event takes place on the same day as Amazon Prime Day, making next week intense for the tech industry.