Easily accept credit cards with USA ePay. WooCommerce USA ePay extension provides a fully integrated payment experience between WooCommerce and USA ePay. Payments take place directly on your website, so you have maximum control over what the payment process looks like, and customers never need to leave your site to pay.
Why WooCommerce USA ePay?
WooCommerce USA ePay has added many useful new features to version 2.0:
- Automatically process refunds/invalidity from within WooCommerce NEW
- Capture pre-authorized operations directly from the WooCommerce edit order screen NEW
- Force you to charge for orders that contain virtual items only instead of authorizing NEW
- Automatically capture transactions when order status changes to a paid state NEW
- Updated payment form with retinal icons at payment
- Adds a mobile-compatible payment with digital entries for card type and security code
- Show detailed rejection messages during payment instead of general errors NEW
- Customers never leave your site during the payment
- Accept Major Credit Cards/Debit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s, JCB
Simple, Integrated Payment
Using the USA ePay extension allows you to decide what your payment process will look like while keeping the customer on your site throughout the entire process. This gives you maximum control over this experience, a slippery payment process for the user, and maximum customizability for the business owner.
Support for Automatic Money Returns and Spaces
Store employees can now process refunds directly from WooCommerce for an order paid with U.S. ePay – no longer need to log in to your vendor account to process repayments! Speed up your store management by creating a full or partial refund from the “Edit Order” screen and automatically sending the transaction to u.S. ePay by clicking “Refund with Credit Card”.
If the operation has not been captured or closed, a transaction will automatically override instead of canceling the order.
Get Costs Directly from WooCommerce
some users choose to set up the payment gateway to authorize payments only instead of authorizing and saving payments. However, this requires the user to log on to the payment gateway administrator to receive costs.
Version 2.0+ of this extension allows you to capture optional preauthorized operations directly from the WooCommerce Ordered screen instead of logging in to your U.S. ePay control panel to do so. Edit only the order, select the “Grab The Cost” action, and the fees will be charged with USA ePay.