WP-Optimize is a revolutionary all-in-one add-on that cleans your database, compresses your images, and caches your site. Our cache feature is based on the world’s fastest caching engine. This simple, popular and highly effective tool has everything you need to keep your website fast and fully optimized!
It does this in three skillful ways:
- Allows you to clean and optimize your database.
- It gives you the option to compress your pictures.
- Allows you to cache your pages for super-fast load times (read more caching information below).
Extensive testing suggests that the stand-alone cache feature can make WordPress sites faster than other existing cache plug-ins. However, when you combine cache with database and image optimization functions, the difference between them and workarounds is important.
- CLEAN THE DATABASE
Your WordPress database stores everything you need for your website and a lot of things you don’t need. WP-Optimize deletes all this unnecessary data, cleans its tables, and even recovers lost space due to data fragmentation.
It’s compatible with mobile devices and is incredibly easy to use:
- All unnecessary data (e.g. Trash can /unwanted/spam comments, old data) plus back pings, backtracking, and expired migration options
- Compress/merge MySQL tables at the push of a button
- Detailed control of the optimizations you want to perform
- Do weekly (or otherwise) automatic cleaning
- Keeps data for a specific week during cleaning
- Perform optimizations without having to run a manual query
- Automatically enable an optimization backup through UpdraftPlus
- Show database statistics and potential savings
Because it’s important?
- Tables in MySQL (the database used by WordPress) will become inefficient over time as data is added, deleted, and moved. Asking MySQL to optimize your tables from time to time makes your site work as quickly as possible. It won’t happen on your own.
- When you save a new post or page, WordPress creates a review of this post or page. If you edit a folio 6 times, you can obtain 5 copies of that post as an overhaul. This is inflated unnecessarily by rapidly adding a large amount of data that is underused in your database tables and slows down access.
- If you can have thousands of spam and unapproved comments in your comment table, WP-Optimize can clean and delete them with a single click.
- WP-Optimize reports which database tables have additional loads and wasted areas, and also allows you to reduce and dispose of wasted areas.
- Automatically cleans your database each week and adapts to “Keep data from the last [selected number] week” option.