WP Rocket is a premium collection plugin for WordPress. … It can easily use by both experienced WordPress users and beginners with a wide range of options and automatic optimization features. Unlike many other koshiz plugins, you don’t have to be a scientist to launch this rocket.
WP Rocket caching allows websites to be download at lightning speed; this is important to improve SEO ratings and increase conversions. With the simplest possible installation, we wanted to make it the most suitable collection plug-in.
- Free Hosting Provider
- Samsung Cloud storage: Everything you need to know about it
- How to block spam Comments
- How to get a Quality Backlink?
What are the features and benefits of WP Rocket?
WP Rocket instantly implements 80% of performance optimization best practices.
You don’t have to adapt; When you enable it, your site will instantly take:
- A static cache for mobile and desktop devices, a static HTML version of its content;
- Browser Cache (in Apache if available on the server): Saves certain file types to your visitors’ local computer;
- Cross-Origin web font support (in Apache);
- Perception and support of various third-party plug-ins, themes, and housing environments;
- A combination of built-in and third-party scripts;
- WooCommerce update basket parts of cash parts.
WP Rocket handles all of this automatically so you don’t have to tap the code to make your site faster. Enjoy instant improvement of download times with the best GTMetrix and PageSpeed ratings!
At the same time, if you choose to customize your settings and get the most out of WP Rocket, you have many additional options to choose from: delayed image downloads, preinstalling sitemap XML files, Google fonts, CSS, and JS. Development. Delayed downloading of JS files, database optimization, and more.
To take advantage of all this, choose from a one-time license ($49 per website), Plus license ($99 for 3 websites), or Infinite License ($249 for unlimited websites). All licenses include 1-year support and updates.