Microsoft finally announces that the Xbox Series X will go on sale on November 10th for USD 499. However, you can pre-order them from 22 September. Here and when you can pre-order the next-generation Xbox.
The COVID-19 has confused the global supply chain and the retail market, but Microsoft is still working on the release of the Series X for the 2020 holiday season.
After much speculation, the company confirmed that Series X will arrive on November 10 at a price of 499 US dollars and pre-orders will begin on September 22. If it’s too expensive, the Series S will arrive on November 10 thinly for 299 US dollars and will grow. for pre-order on 22 September.
Where to pre-order? Below are the options of leading retailers.
- How to change or reset your Dropbox password or reset it
- MAKE YOUR WORDPRESS SITE SECURE
- How to get a Quality Backlink?
- Top WordPress Membership Add-ons
Xbox Series X and Series S.
- USA (8.00 PM PT / 11.00 AM ET): Microsoft Store, Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Walmart, Target, Sam’s Club, Newegg, and other participating retailers
- Canada (8 a.m.): Microsoft Store, Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, EB Games, The Source, and other participating retailers
- United Kingdom (08:00 BST): Microsoft Store, GAME, Amazon, Dixons, Currys PC World, Argos, John Lewis, Smyths Toys, and other participating retailers
- Australia (8 am AEST): Microsoft Store, JB Hifi, EB Games, Telstra, Harvey Norman, and other participating retailers
- New Zealand (8:00 NZST): Microsoft Store, JB HiFi, EB Games, Spark, and other participating retailers
- Europe, Middle East, and Africa (9:00 am CEST): Microsoft Store, Amazon, MediaMarkt, GameStop, FNAC, Elkjép / Elgiganten, and other participating retailers. (Retailers and availability may vary by country.)
Xbox All Access
Another option is Xbox All Access, which offers the next-generation console and the 24-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. The Xbox Series S will be available for 24 months from USD 24.99 per month and the Xbox Series X for USD 34.99 per month for 24 months.