In addition to providing access to Prime Day bargains, Amazon has developed a range of features to convince people to sign up for the Prime service. These include: admittance to Prime Video, video web-based feature; free and quicker transportation on buys (two-day conveyance for some items and even same-day conveyance for certain); Agreements on WholeFoods Market buys; Prime Music audio streaming (not to be confused with the more comprehensive Amazon Music Unlimited, which is $7.99/month in addition to Prime members); Prime Gaming with free Twitch games; online photo storage; and Prime Reading, which provides access to a library of comic books, books, and magazines.
You can share your Prime account and all its features with another adult. And you get a 30-day free trial period so you can try it out to see if it’s appropriate (and Prime Day specials).
- Signup for Prime Student at just $6.50
- Get 3 months free Amazon Music
- A BIG FEAR on Amazon Prime Video
- Now you can watch movies & shows with friends
- Now Prime is available in SPANISH
- Personal Shopper on amazon
How to signup for Amazon Prime?
- https://www.amazon.com/amazonprime to the address and click the “See More Plans” link.
- Select the plan you want. The basic plan allows you to sign up for the service for $12.99 per month or $119 per year, which is just under $10 per month. You can also sign up for Prime Video for $8.99 a month, but you can’t join Prime Day.
- If you’re a student, “Are you a student?” Click the link that says. and sign up for Prime Student. You will receive a free six-month trial subscription, after which you will only have to pay $6.49 per month. You’ll also get some extra discounts, such as Showtime for 99 cents a month (up to a year) or Amazon Music Unlimited for 99 cents a month.
- If you have a Medicaid card or Electronic Advantage Transfer (EBT) card, which means you’ll get help from government assistance programs, plus you can join at a lower rate: $5.99 per month. However, you can’t share Prime with someone else in your home, as is the basic plan.
- Is it your birthday soon? If you have a generous friend or relative, they can give you a three-month ($39) or full year ($119) Prime membership.
Create an Amazon Prime account
- Once you’ve decided which plan to follow, you’ll need an Amazon account. If you don’t already have an account, you’ll need to sign up. Click “Try Prime” and then click “Create your Amazon account” and create one with your name, email, and password. We strongly recommend that you also set up two-factor authentication for your account.
- On the next page, Amazon will verify your account by sending what it calls OTP (disposable password) to your email. Go to your email, copy OTP, paste it into the Amazon page, and click “Confirm.”
- You will then be asked to enter your credit or debit card details.
- And you’re done!
We should probably point out the obvious: you can sign up for a Prime membership, take advantage of a 30-day free trial, and then cancel after prime day discounts are over. But you can only do it once – and you may regret that decision when Prime Day comes back next year.
Read on > 7 Finest Items for Woman You Should Buy on Amazon