Send a guest post – Guidelines for Easi Solve
Want to contribute to one of the world’s largest blog communities with an article?
Easi Solve is an award-winning blog featuring more than 384 bloggers who have contributed to one or more guest posts. However, before sending a guest post in Easi Solve, read these instructions to make sure your post is approved.
As a community blog, I always encourage future bloggers to contribute to an original article on the topic of our blog to showcase themselves in front of a wide audience.
Easi Solve has been online since 2018 and is one of the most popular blogs in the niches of “blogging” and “online marketing.” The goal here is to help you reach a new audience base, share your skills, and perhaps most importantly, give something back to the community.
Let me share a few more reasons why contributing to Easi Solve is a good idea:
- There are many people who subscribe to various media (RSS, Email, Facebook, Twitter).
- Easi Solve is an award-winning blog that is consistently called “Best Blog” in various online publications and outlets.
- Your author image will be shown everywhere and your post will be promoted on our social media platform.
How can you be an Easi Solve participant?
To become a regular participant in Easi Solve, here are some tips to help you get your article accepted and published:
- Go to the home page and browse the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what types of articles users are most interested in.
- Write content that focuses solely on quality and adds value to readers.
- You must be a blogger or a real reader with something to write and share with the easisol.
- Here are a few of the categories I’ve accepted articles for. Don’t forget to do a search of Easi Solve to avoid sending previously published ideas.
- WordPress Plugins and Tutorials
- Content marketing
- SEO tools, software, and case studies.
- Email marketing
- Manage a remote team/company
- Social media marketing
- “How-to” and phrased articles.
- Here are a few things to remember before sending your guest post:
Contact us to finalize the topic or send me an outline of your content.
- Article Quality: Articles should have a minimum of 1500 words and cover the topic in detail. Missing details are like half-baked food; No one likes missing articles. When accepting guest posts, I see quality as one of the most important considerations. To get your article published, write a very original article specifically written for the Easi Solve audience.
- Credit: Easi Solve respects individual work, and if your opinion stems from someone else’s work, feel free to discredit them. The same applies to the pictures you use in your post. Please give the loan where it is needed.
- Screenshot + Video: Images are made up of thousands of words. Add pictures to deliver your message, but not just for the sake of it. If you’re writing tutorials, take a screenshot.
- Self-promotion: We allow actual contribution and do not allow backlinks or anything of this kind. However, you will have the chance to create a brand for yourself by sending a post to Easi Solve.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. If we find out that you copied a post from elsewhere, it will be banned instantly and all your blog posts and profile will be removed from Easi Solve immediately. In addition, by submitting a post to Easi Solve, you give us copyright ownership of the publication. This helps us overcome problems with DMCA.
- Comment: Comments are conversations about your published article. Answer any questions about your article through comments. This will give you more exposure and help your readers.
Guidelines for guest post. We’ll remove everything about you if we find any issue regarding your post. By default your post category is “Guest Post” But don’t worry after approval our editor “Daniel” will change it according to your post’s niche.
For writing guest posts you must contact us or directly mail us. Please remember that we provide you paid guest posts only not free. So, before sending the content file to us confirm everything about guest posts through mail. Easi Way to contact the editor is his number.
Basic Tips for Writing Guest Post
Please keep your title and post section unique.
- Your post content must be at least 1500 unique words or more.
- 950 characters post have only “ONE-DOFOLLOW LINK” and for more characters increased number by one.
- We also give a do-follow link out of niche to support your other blogs or sites. But please also mention to your other sites.
- Your post must have two inside content images.
- Your post must have at least one feature image.
- After submitting the post your post placed as a pending status which will approve in 3 hours approx.
- Content of 700-950 Words allowed on one Do-Follow link.
- We’re very happy to work with you. So, by following these simple rules you can save us and your time.