Reishunger rice cooker and steam cooker – Heated function, indoor container, spatula, and top-quality measuring cup – Quick and easy – Perfect rice for 1 to 6 people – 1.2l / 500W / 220V.
About Reishunger Rice Cooker
🍚 RIZ PARFAITEMENT CUIT – Our Reishunger rice cooker is best used with white and whole grain rice such as sushi rice, aromatic rice, jasmine rice and basmati rice.
♨️ FOR HOT – The rice cooker automatically switches to hot mode as soon as the rice is cooked and guarantees a delicious fresh rice for 8 hours.
💪 HIGH PERFORMANCE – Cooks rice evenly and quickly for up to 6 people / Contains 1.2 liters / 500 W / 220 V / Dimensions: 9.6 x 9.6 x 9.8 inches / Weight: 5 lb / Includes an internal container, rice spatula, a measurement cup and steam function – vegetables can also be cooked in a very short time – enough to cook 6.5 cups rice
⭐️ RESSIF – Brass does not burn thanks to double inner container with honeycomb pattern non-stick coating. Spare or additional jars can also be easily ordered
✔️ – The elegantly designed Reishunger rice cooker is the perfect rice cooker for beginners and easy to clean even if the lid is not removed. Perfect gift for rice lovers.
Read on “Sage Business Cloud Accounting review“
The warm-up feature is so useful that you can prepare all your other great meals while you wait without burning rice. You can keep the rice warm until 8:00 a.m.
Double-plated inner container with honeycomb pattern
The high quality removable inner container is made of aluminum, weighs 0.7 lbs, has double nonstick coating and a honeycomb pattern at the bottom so that no grain of rice burns.
As an accessory, we offer a handy measuring bowl, a plastic spoon for the rice cooker suitable for the inner pot, and an addition to steaming vegetables.
For 4-6 people
Our rice cooker has a filling volume of 1.2 liters and is ideal for 4 people, but can also prepare rice for up to 6 people. Even small amounts for a single person are cooked equally – this is really versatile.
Rice cooker ideal for beginners
Our rice cooker is easy to use. Simply plug in the plug, place the appropriate amount of rice in the rice cooker with the appropriate amount of water and turn the switch from heat to cooking mode. As soon as the rice is cooked, the cooker automatically switches to warm-up mode.
Our rice cooker, which has a power of 500 watts, is also very efficient, cooking rice more evenly and faster than similar models. For example, crusty rice for one person is cooked after about 14 to 15 minutes.
Compare With More Similar items
- Reishunger Digital Rice Cooker and Steamer in White with Keep Warm Function & Timer
- Reishunger Digital Mini Rice Cooker and Steamer in Red with Keep Warm Function & Timer
- Reishunger Rice Cooker and Steamer – Keep-Warm Function
Traditional rice cookers are cheap, easy to use, and don’t take up much space. They make excellent fluffy rice quickly and easily, and rice is never flaky or sticky.
Multi-purpose rice cookers are versatile kitchen appliances. Their use extends beyond cooking rice and can include steaming meat, baking cakes and even baking a bowl of oatmeal, which will make breakfast almost effortless.
Whether you’re shopping for a traditional or multipurpose rice cooker, sorting between options can be very difficult. To help with this process, we’ve created a list of the top five rice cookers in each main category.
We will also provide you with comprehensive information about the pros and cons of each product so that you can make an informed choice. If you’re not sure which one to buy, our purchasing guide will guide you in the right direction.
The best rice cooker to buy in 2020
- Instant Pot Duo – There are currently five versions of Instant Pot Duo, including Duo, Duo Crisp + Air Fryer, Duo Evo Plus, Duo SV, Duo Plus, and Duo Nova. Depending on which model is selected, they can be available in sizes 3, 6, 8, or 10. Among these five versions, The Instant Pot Duo and Duo Nova are the two most popular models because they are practical, inexpensive, and easy to use. Both have the latest third-generation microprocessor technology that can regulate temperature and pressure when adjusting heat using built-in monitors to improve the quality and consistency of food.
- Zojirushi NS-TSC10 – Zojirushi is one of the world’s largest rice cookers, not only in Japan, but also in the world, and for good reasons – it makes very good rice cookers that combine a wide range of properties with sustainable performance. The manufacturer also impresses its users with its elegant designs and unique cooking technologies that help differentiate its products from its competitors. Among the many incredible models, the NS-TSC10 is the best micom rice cooker this Japanese company has ever produced. Although the rice cooker is much more expensive than the Instant Pot Duo, it’s worth it for its high-quality, durable indoor dish and convenient microcomputing technology.
- Tiger JNP-S10U-HU – This is another product from a Japanese company that deserves great applause for its outstanding performance. Able to accommodate 10 cups of uncooked rice at a time, this machine has the ability to cook enough rice for those with a large family or those who like to organize pleasant dinners.
- Black+Decker RC503 – The Mini Rice Cooker Black – Decker RC503 is an ideal option for singles, couples, or small families. It’s not an advanced product, but it offers enough quality to meet your cooking needs and perhaps make them a little less time-consuming. The beauty of this mini rice cooker is that there seems to be no secrets. In other words, you don’t have to know anything to get good results. Simply rinse the rice, put the rice and the right amount of water in the pan, press the switch and it lights up. 20 minutes later, the cooked rice is incredibly beautiful and cooked pretty much evenly. It’s even a little faster than the directions say.
- COMFEE’ – With up to 17 digital cooking programs, COMFEE ‘is the most versatile cooker on our list. From baking rice to steaming vegetables and baking cakes, this all-in-one appliance can do it all, quickly and effortlessly. Combined with a distinctive brushed stainless steel case, the stove adapts to the décor of your kitchen and helps you cook like a pro. A less positive point however is that there is always a small amount of water dripping under the hole where the steam comes out, making your rice quite pasty (only there).