Black Friday 2020 doesn’t officially start until Friday, November 27th, but we’re already seeing a large number of early Black Friday deals begin to fall and some significant savings have been offered. Amazon, for example, has just launched its Holiday Dash event, which promises “Black Friday-worthy deals.” Best Buy, meanwhile, began publishing in mid-October, as did some Black Friday deals and some brands, including Dell. Walmart announced not one but three Black Friday sales as of November 4.
So how good are these early deals? If you see a product that you want discounted, should you buy it now or wait? And why are retailers starting sales so early this year? Part of the reason is that Amazon started its fall discount season with Prime Day last week. However, there are also serious concerns about long shipping times this year, and in an incredibly competitive online market, it’s easy to see why retailers are striving to start Black Friday 2020 opportunities early and start your seasonal purchases one step ahead.
One thing is clear: Black Friday 2020 will look like nothing else. But we’re here to help. On this page, we now select the best opportunities you can buy and we’ll update every day, so bookmark this page and keep checking again. From offers, we expect to see closer to time to professional tips on how to make the biggest savings, and more, you’ll also find everything you need to know about Black day.
The Finest Black Friday Deals – Fast links
Amazon: deals on cameras, kitchenware and gaming accessories
The best deals to buy on Amazon 2020
Amazon Prime Day launched this year’s deals season with an early savings attack that hit us in October. In response, Best Buy, Walmart and Dell launched or announced plans for the early hours of the Black Friday deals. This means you can dive into plenty of savings at the moment – black Friday is weeks away before 2020. All the discounts you’ll find below are either official Black Friday deals or Black Friday caliber offers, so don’t leave them out so good we can’t save money.
- New Apple iPad Air (2020, 64GB) on Amazon
- Amazon Echo Dot 3rd generation on Amazon
- Amazon Echo Show 5 on Amazon
- HP 11.6-inch Chromebook on Amazon
- Alienware wireless gaming headset on Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 3 on Amazon
- TCL 4 Series 50-inch LED 4K UHD Smart TV on Amazon
- LG 55-inch UN7000 Series 4K UHD TV on Amazon
- New Dell Inspiron 14 5000 2-in-1 14-inch laptop on Amazon
- New Dell Inspiron 14 5000 14-inch laptop on Amazon
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 (128GB) on Amazon
- Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 13.4-inch laptop on Amazon