It’s the time of year again when putting on a full coat is a bit extreme, but a denim jacket or raincoat won’t. It’s time for leathers, down jackets, and the latest addition to the outerwear crew: the quilted jacket. Yes, the perfect quilted jackets for the fall months have appeared all over the Internet and on the main street – and they’re no longer just for country walks and pub pints.
The new era of quilted jackets is super chic and avant-garde and features new features such as round necklines and belt closures. They also come in all kinds of colors; classic khaki and black styles are of course everywhere, but the same goes for cool, bright and bold white hues.
You also don’t have to spend a lot of money; most on the main street cost well under 100 euros, some even earning you about 30 euros. Affordable is logical considering that these are mainly lightweight styles, which can be layered when the cold weather starts to rise and it’s time to take your coat, wool scarf and hat. In the meantime, these eight models will work perfectly on their own.
- Nova Quilted Jacket – The Nova quilted jacket features a utilitarian style combined with fine design details such as rounded lines and organic-shaped padding. Wide cut, with large patch on pockets. The model is wearing a medium size, which measures 134 cm of chest circumference, 70 cm in length and 57 cm in sleeve length
- LIGHTWEIGHT PUFFER JACKET – A classic khaki number, the perfect lightweight design for layering with polo collars, sweaters and long-sleeved t-shirts.
- Quilted kimono jacket
- Boxy Quilted Jacket – A little more expensive, but super chick and a charming style to pair with simple jeans and heeled boots.
Read On with Alann R
Top Reads By Easi Solve
- Creating the HTML, Head, and Body Sections
- Best Managed WordPress Hosting Providers
- What is Zoom? How it works, tips & tricks
- What are Google Ads?