Shopify, which helps establish an e-commerce store by purchasing for a certain fee. It does not require any program and software knowledge. With this system known as e-commerce store software, products marketed and sold in a virtual environment. Shopify, which is ideal for people who want to sell online at low cost, is in great demand and prefer by more and more people every day.
Questions such as what is Shopify and what are its advantages have come up frequently in recent years. Both in United States and in the world with a very wide audience across Shopify, non-program information and e-commerce. Toamasina experience even people who do not have any experience and helps to earn money from this sector.
How Does Shopify Work?
Shopify is a Canada-based system that allows the establishment of an e-commerce store with a single control center. And allows the sale of the desired products through this store. Shopify, which founded by three skiers in a ski group, can meet the needs of those who want to sell online.
Shopify, a system that can use easily even without software knowledge, is one of the easiest ways of e-commerce. Offering superior quality and practical use, the software package is one of the most advanced programs in the industry.
There is no need to purchase any hosting and set up a server to use Shopify. The system, which allows the establishment of an e-commerce store without dealing with technical needs.
Meets all the requirements with its services. The users only have to carry out the promotion and sales transactions.
What are the Advantages of the Shopify?
Shopify, which has gained the satisfaction and loyalty of its users. With its advantages since its establishment in 2004, has many uses. The major benefits of the software, which offers many advantages with its superior features, can list:
- Software errors that become the biggest nuisance to users in other software not found in Shopify.
- The software is easily accessible. Being a cloud-based software, the system can easily accessed from all devices and internet browsers.
- With no experience and software knowledge, even with limited technical knowledge. A virtual store can establish, and sales transactions can perform easily.
- Marketing tools can tailor to virtual store builders.
- There are many additional software themes and interfaces within the Shopify system. The user can easily access the features and functions he wants.
- The system, which follows the innovations in technology, revises itself regularly.
What Are the Disadvantages of Shopify?
- It offers limited functionality. Shopify includes all the features small businesses need to create an online store. However, every business may have its own needs. The application cannot meet these specific needs.
- Plugins are expensive. While the application offers every basic feature, you need to use plugins for specific needs. The cost of these plugins may also be higher than your monthly fees.
- Inadequate customer service. As the number of users of the application increases, it becomes increasingly inadequate in providing support.
How Much Do Shopify Software Prices?
Shopify, which provides convenience to people who want to sell on the Internet. And set up a virtual store, offered to users in a variety of ways. There are Shopify packages that offer different benefits and functions with various packages.
Each of these package’s priced according to its features. Shopify, which comes with a wide variety of prices, works with a monthly subscription system and offers quarterly payments. When we look basically;
- Advanced Shopify,
- Packages such as Basic Shopify are available.
The Advance Shopify package is the most functional and high prices of these packages. These packages defined as classic packages. Apart from these, there are also packages that are much more qualified and have a much larger trade volume.
- Shopify Plus,
- Shopify Lite is among these packages.
Anyone who wants to use Shopify packages offers a 14-day trial. In this way, users experience package services and choose the package that best meets their needs.
Trial versions send to users for free. After entering the free usage page, write the e-mail address in the relevant place and click the “Get Started” button. In this way, a user account created, and the package becomes available.
How Shopify Helps You Grow Your Online Store
The comprehensive marketing package offered by Shopify provides great convenience for businesses. The app offers SEO features such as customizable titles or meta tags. Thus, e-commerce sites can appear at the top of the search results.
Users of this platform can benefit from e-mail integrations. They can offer gift cards or coupons to attract their target audience. In addition, the Shopify application works fully integrated with Google Adds applications and social media platforms.
Which Companies Worldwide Use Shopify?
Today, many businesses from small individual shops to large corporate companies use this platform. Some corporate businesses using this application are;
- Tesla Motors
- World Wildlife Fund
- The Economist
- Penguin Books
- Red bull
- KKW Beauty
- Kylie Cosmetics
- Lady Gaga Official Shop
- Pepsico / Drinkfinity
Shopify has come a long way from being designed as a place to sell snowboard products for the first time. This platform has become one of the most popular e-commerce web applications in the world.